For the Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV
Social Chaos is all around us, and just when you think you have seen it all, more breaks loose. There seems to be no end to it all – anything goes – and the sky’s the limit. Sex, drugs, murder, racism and political scandal top the headlines each morning. Whites are killing blacks, blacks are killing whites, students are killing teachers, and the general, moral decay of society is at an all-time high. Everyone wants their way and they will stop at nothing to get what they want and then go out for more.
How can you keep up with it all? Where can you go to find the number one source for getting the latest news, pictures and videos of social chaos in action? Forget about CNN, ABC and NBC, and all the other archaic and boring news outlets like The Washington Post. They only report the parts of a story that they want you to know about – not the whole truth, blood and gore as it should be reported. Plus, they have only one-sided views geared solely for special interest groups, whose only intent is to sway the public into a preconceived, notion of thinking.
At the Political and Social Chaos Blog, they don’t do that. They report the chaos exactly as it happens, and include the minute by minute bloodshed accounts regardless of who did it. They never take sides and they never sugarcoat any part of the story. It is fair and accurate reporting at its best – and sometimes in real-time – so you, the viewer, can get in on all the action.
Want to know which politician made a fool of themselves? Want to know who is stealing from you or ordering your phones tapped? How about which celebrity is secretly donating money to underground, zombie armies or which social group is trying to corrupt your minors?
There is nothing this blog will not cover. They are an equal opportunity, social media, news site that is fair to all. They will expose anyone, or any group no matter which political party, religion or cult they belong to. They hold no prejudice and believe that everyone deserves their fifteen-minutes of fame, glory or embarrassment.
Just like there is truth in advertising there is justice in telling the truth, the real truth and nothing but the truth. That is the sacred oath of The Political and Social Chaos Blog – telling it like it really is. No more pretty blondes with dumb expressions sitting at anchor desks or make-believe social commentators filling our heads with useless rhetoric.
At The Political and Social Chaos Blog, they get to the meat and potatoes, and the real, raw information that you want to and need to know about. Not the white-washed, half-spinned, burnt-baloney coming from some paid-off, and hen-pecked news desk editor.
You’ve already heard it all and now want the truth…the truth and nothing but the truth. So roll up your sleeves, grab your bat or your gun and slouch down on to your recliner with your iPhone or at your desktop. Get ready for the real action and become a part of it. Read about it, like it, hate it or comment about it. Tell the world what you think and who you think should be tarred and feathered or who should be given a medal.
It’s all there waiting for you…at The Political and Social Chaos Blog! Don’t hesitate…act now!
Joseph E. Rathjen is an Opinion Columnist/Staff Writer at: WomanScope NewsMagazine
Here are some of my blogger friends posts on this prompt:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Winter Inventory | Nature Activities
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV (Late) | Under the Monkey Tree
- My.Vivid.Visions | Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – I Blog What I Feel!!!
- Alienora, the Blogging Brassiere… | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – Bedtime stories | littlegirlstory
- The Cloak and Dagger show | smoke&mirrors
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | The Story of a Guy
- Daily Prompt : The TV infomercial | Processing the life
- The Blog Infomercial | I’m just Super Saiyan
- The Jittery Goat; Nothing Remarkable Happens Here, Just An Easy Place To Visit | The Jittery Goat
- Shock and Awe | crookedeyebrows
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- “Blog” fomercial for VA’s | A Virtual World
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Awl and Scribe
- Daily Prompt:As seen on TV | Motherhood and Beyond
- New Different and Mine: I quit. | RPMAS
- Has the bar been lowered? in my opinion, yes. | Lord Aoshi’s Latest Finds
- Three reasons why late-night television advertising is for suckers | Rob’s Surf Report
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV – LATE! | SERENDIPITY
- GETTING A KICK OUT OF ABSTRACT ART? YOU MUST BE JOKING! | Standing Ovation, Seated
- Flowersandbreezes | Flowers and Breezes
- WELCOME TO AYIMAS! | ayimas
- Cuteness… | Haiku By Ku
- Hodgepodge Life in the Blog | Kansa Muse
- LAUGH AND PLAY TIME WITH EFIT | Emotional Fitness
- As Seen on TV: Hopefully Soon!!! | Khana’s Web
- Presenting; MY BLOG!…..(as seen on TV WP daily prompt) | Daily Observations
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | My Atheist Blog
- Daily Prompt; As Seen on TV | terry1954
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Life is great
- Wonder Wednesday: What Calls Us To Our fears? | Light Words
- I AM…YOU | Life Confusions
- On second thought… | Rob’s Surf Report
- Late | The Magic Black Book
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV | Charron’s Chatter